Sunday, June 25, 2017

Rebooting with the Whole 30


Well friends, it has been a while since I have written about my wellness adventures.  I got off track in May when I started consuming sugar and small amounts of dairy in Jamaica...and did not stop when I returned to the states.  The headaches, brain fog, and fatigue have returned with a vengeance, and I gained back 10 of the 15 lbs I lost.

Today I start the Whole 30 with Wes and a friend from work to get myself back on track.  I am so thankful for Wildtree.  This week I prepped 10 dinners.  I made plans for breakfasts for the first week and we will eat leftovers for lunch.  I am actually really excited.  I have attempted the Whole 30 before but never completed all 30 days.  Wes asked me recently what would be different this time.  I know how much better I felt in January through April when I eliminated gluten, dairy, and sugar from my diet, and I am motivated to return to that.

I highly recommend the Whole 30 to anyone, but especially those dealing with pain, inflammation, brain fog, fatigue, weight gain, GI issues, skin problems, poor immune system, food addiction, sugar addiction, sleep disturbances, or cravings.  The Whole 30 also works well as an elimination diet and has a system for food group reintroduction.  If any of this resonates with you, I would love for you to join me on this journey!

https://whole30.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment