Monday, March 5, 2012

More scarfs!

Here are a couple of new scarfs I made.  The first one is for my Grandma Lou (but don't tell her because she doesn't know yet!).  I used two different yarns together with a 6.5mm hook and the double crochet stitch.  It is 14 chains across.  


The second on it is an infinity scarf.  I honestly don't have specific instructions because I made it up as I went.  I am going to make another one very soon and I will pay better attention!  Here's what I do know: I started with a chain stitch.  Once I achieved my desired circumference I used a slip stitch to put the chain together and I continued with the double crochet stitch until I was satisfied with the width.  I then used the slip stitch to finish it (this can be seen at the end of the video I posted on how to make a large beanie).






No comments:

Post a Comment