Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crocheted coffee sleeves

So the weather is getting warmer and crocheting scarfs and hats is seeming less and less practical by the day.  I have now moved on to making crocheted coffee sleeves.  They are so easy!  I start with a 6.5mm crochet hook and a chain of 10-12 and then use whatever stitch I want until it is long enough to go around a cup WHEN IT IS BEING SLIGHTLY STRETCHED.  Then I sew it together in the back with the same color yarn and add a couple buttons.  It takes me 30 minutes from start to finish.  If you're interested in buying one, I am selling them on Etsy to make money for the down payment on the building our church is buying.  Several women from church are putting their crafts on the site as well.  I will be doing a big push next weekend for our Etsy site, but you can check it out now at parkchurchdenver.etsy.com. Here are some of them:




No comments:

Post a Comment